Feb 9, 2009

Dis is da Motherboard blog


Hello. I'm making this blog for all the peops who frequent the Motherboard msg. board. If you have over 50 posts on there contact me and I will add you as a blogger।

Oh yeah - here's something copied and pasted from my comment above:

no rules.

but we should keep in mind that the more entertaining the posts are, the more likely that people will come back here.

i figured that i would use this mainly as a promotional tool, and try to post some other interesting stuff as well.

as far as other things that can make the blog better, links are good for making the blog rise in search listings. there's a lot of stuff we can do involving networking and "badges" and "aggregators" but i still haven't learned about that stuff. anything you guys want to try to do to help run this thing better, please feel free.

feel free to mess with the appearance and banner and everything too.


One more tip: use the "Labels" (AKA keywords) box when you make a post.

2 comments:

  1. The Motherblog! I don't really blog unless I have something sarcastic and asshole-ish to say. Which is quite frequently... but I don't usually write it out. I'll try to change that for this great occasion.

    ReplyDelete